How to Use the PCA Resource Directory
The PCA Resource Directory provides the following resources to support your coaching business:
- Articles - published by PCA members on diverse topics related to their areas of expertise,
- Coaches - profile pages for professional coach members, and
- Services - offered by service provider and premium members.
Filter the list in three ways
- Select the desired subset of resource types (articles, coaches, services) by clicking the navigation links (see above right)
- Select the desired area of expertise on the sidebar
- Search by keyword or member name in the upper right
Use the categories posted on the right to filter the displayed list of all resources - articles, coaches, and services by specialty areas of expertise. You can also use the text search in the upper right to search by text keywords or by coach name.
PCA is a 501c(6) nonprofit membership association. Its members provide coaching and other services in their own name or in the name of their businesses to individual clients. PCA does not attest to the experience, qualifications or accuracy of the information provided in their profile as the coach is solely responsible for providing that information. PCA cannot endorse any member coach nor does it take responsibility for the performance of their services. PCA is not a party to any agreement between a coach and his or her client and, as such, PCA cannot advise, resolve or mediate any issue that a client asserts against a coach.