Cindi Britton, Ed.D. is a Life Coach, Educator and ADHD Specialist. She offers over 38 years of experience as a teacher and school principal. She is also a parent of an ADHD child and can relate to the enjoyment and challenges of parenting a child with ADHD.
Dr. Britton offers a variety of services including: One to One ADHD Coaching for children, teens, young adults and adults, Parent Coaching, ADHD Parent Support with Teacher Conferences and IEP/504 Meetings.
She transforms insecurity into CONFIDENCE, fear into ACTION and failure into SUCCESS
- Parents of children, teens or young adults with ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
- Parents wanting assistance and understanding of the process of ADHD identification
- Parents who want assistance with the school system IEP or 504 process
Professional Services Offered
- One to one Life Coaching for Adults via phone or Skype
- One to one, face to face coaching for Children, Teens and Young adults with ADHD or the development of their Executive Function Skills.
- Parent consultant for teacher-parent conferences, the school Assessment process and IEP/504 meetings
- Speaking on the topics Invisible Disabilities, ADHD and Autism and ADHD
What Clients Can Expect
An Adult Corporate Woman with ADHD says ...
"My life before professional coaching was quickly crumbling. From an unrewarding career path to marriage conflicts and parenting setbacks, my day-to-day schedule had put my brain on a permanent spin cycle. I was doing everything and getting nowhere. It’s amazing that you can spend as little as 30 minutes a week by phone working with Coach Cindi Britton and make tremendous progress with never meeting her face-to-face. Cindi sets you on a simple path to understanding what matters to you. As you begin to get clear on your goals, then you progress to realizing them. She shows you how to get to the heart of what matters and through that process, you learn how to listen to and trust yourself and your instincts.
Before Coach Cindi, I was trying too hard to make life work and thought it was selfish to focus time on myself. The reality was very different. Putting my needs first actually made it easier to get clear and be more present for others.
I highly recommend the style and format of professional coaching offered by Cindi Britton. She manages her time and your time in a respectful and collaborative way. It’s like experiencing a sort of magic that just happens through simple techniques for managing everything from ADHD to a mind in overdrive.
In less than 4 months my life has become richer and far more rewarding than before coaching. Once you start clearing the mental and physical clutter that holds you back, it is hard to stop. I owe much of my professional and personal progress to the steps and techniques that Cindi's program offered”
Another adult says...
“I wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to help me. I am feeling so great about everything and especially myself!”
A young adult says ...
"I was at a crossroads with my business wearing many hats and juggling it all on my own. I knew where I wanted go and needed some help to map out the plan. Cindi is a wonderful listener and helped me get clear on what steps I needed to take to move forward."
A Young Woman - Age 20 says ...
“Dr. Cindi helped me organize my thoughts into goals and steps to get there including creating a budget. I was also having difficulty with some of the people I had in my life. I was afraid and stressed about conversations I needed to have with my boss, my parents, and my ex-boyfriend. Coach Cindi guided me through planning what I would say which really helped me and the conversations went well.
I’m better now at doing what is good for me! I have realized how important it is to only let people in your life that are a positive influence and have positive energy. I now see myself as a hard worker and reliable person.”
An Adult with ADHD says ...
“I was overwhelmed and avoiding organizing things in my life like paperwork, tools, information. I was at first embarrassed about knowing I needed some help. I received great results after being coached by Dr. Cindi including:
- A calmness replaced my fear and apprehension
- My office became manageable and inviting so that I could return to business
- I’m feeling less overwhelmed
- I’m now able to apply some discipline to my life with things being cleaner and having an organizational system that works for me.
- Cindi gave me tasks that kept be from feeling embarrassed and overwhelmed.
Dr. Cindi has genuine concern for the people she works with.”
Professional Certifications / Qualifications
- BA in Education from San Diego State University
- MA in Education
- D. in Educational Leadership
- California Teacher Credential
- California Administrative Services Credential
- Life Coach Certification from Guiding Mindful Change
- ADHD, Executive Function and Behavioral Changes from JST Coaching and Training
Affiliations / Organizations
- San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance – Served on the Board as VP of Membership and Member –at-Large
- GADS – Grantville, Allied Gardens, Del Cerro and San Carlos local Business Networking group
- Mastermind 2020 SDCPA
Dr. Cindi Britton specializes in both Life Coaching and ADHD coaching helping people through major life transitions such as facing divorce, changing careers or embarking upon retirement. Her ADHD coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps students and adults learn the Executive Functioning skills necessary to increase their school and life success. She has developed a unique coaching method to deliver positive results. She has a BA., MA Ed., Ed.D, is a Certified Guiding Mindful Change Coach, and is JST Trained in Coaching Children with ADHD, Executive Function, and Behavioral Challenges.